- Concealed handgun training establishing and refining a gunfighter’s draw.
- 0-300yd carbine. Learn to keep it running, feed it, drive it accurately with speed.
- Jiu-Jitsu and wrestling fundamentals for concealed carry. Learn grappling skills modified for defensive firearm use.
- The SECOND pistol class you should take. Build on concepts established in DDS.
- Defensive use of the ‘not-a-shotgun’ to include sighted fire techniques and recoil management
You know gun safety. Learn gun fighting.
- Questions on training?
- Wondering where to start?
- Want to schedule a lab or private training?