Train with Demonstrated Concepts
1 day class (6hrs) in Bennett CO. Range directions sent upon signup.
Learn to shoot and manipulate a compact pump or semi auto shotgun such as the Mossberg Shockwave or Remington Tac13.
Learn to fire and manipulate your shotgun for self defense:
- terminal ballistics
- load selection
- recoil management
- compressed fire techniques
- cheek/jaw mount techniques
- close quarters drills
Semi-auto or pump action shotgun or 12 gauge firearm
- Optic is STRONGLY recommended
100 shells birdshot, 1 box low recoil buckshot, 1 box low recoil slugs.
- *No steel shot*
Inclement weather gear
Food/water (lunch on the range)
2 day class in Bennett CO. Range directions sent upon signup.
Learn techniques to maximize use of a compact AR/AK in close quarters and out to 300yds.
Learn the Cheek Pistol technique and how to apply it to both stocked and stockless platforms
- Close quarters movement and fire using a cheek/jaw mounted gun
- Discussion of terminal ballistics and platform capability.
- Positional shooting and barricade use at distances out to 300yds
- Approach shooting
- Binding techniques
- Zeroed AR/AK with lower 1/3 or higher optic
- 3 magazines
- Weather appropriate gear
- Food and water (lunch will be on the range)
2 day class in TEXAS- RANGE 35, 11641 Interstate 35W Frontage Road Grandview, TX 76050
Learn safe, reliable, rapid draw and use of an appendix/deep carried handgun. Learn handgun concealment and access principles.
* Deep dive into handgun concealment
* Learn to access and fire a handgun under stress at contact distance.
* Learn fundamentals of speed and precision applied to human anatomy.
* Incapacitation and anatomy discussion
* Target tracking/target focus drills
* Quantify and improve upon the time it takes to draw and fire your pistol in common defensive scenarios.
* Extensive work on a shot timer
* Draw and fire on the move
* Learn to draw a pistol to a variety of firing positions
Content and drills are geared specifically to allow use of snub nose revolvers and micro pistols with approved holsters.
Pocket carry will be discussed and students with double action handguns will be allowed to run some drills from the pocket
* Reliable handgun
* 30 rounds on body (2x 15rnd magazines, 5x 6rnd speed loaders)
* AIWB Holster (Phlster Enigma express is strongly recommended)
* Protective gear: eye and ear protection, weather appropriate clothing
* Food + Water
Students should be able to manage administrative manipulations and malfunctions in their gun.
This is a defensive handgun class focused on concealed carry.
Participant gear and clothing choices should reflect that.
FREE Basic Carry Pistol Class for CO CHP application
Yes, it’s 100% FREE.
Yes, if you attend you will leave with a certificate of training valid for CO Concealed Handgun Permit application.
You will learn:
-Safe Gun Handling
-Criminal Assault Patterns
-Legal issues of Concealed Carry
-Aftermath of a self defense shooting
-How to build a defensive pistol skillset
(Here’s a shooting demo of that skillset)
The classroom is located on the second floor, opposite end of the hall from the elevator (by South stairs). The doors will open 15min before class. Please watch the content HERE before class.
You’ll receive Patron only training content like tutorial videos and articles.