S/He who lands the first hit, wins.
Fast, Precise, Repeatable draws win gunfights.
Master the art of a quick draw from appendix and strong side carry. Refine your draw for real-world defensive application.
- Learn your failure point and push beyond it
- Know and improve upon the time it takes to draw your pistol
- Learn to draw a pistol to a variety of firing positions
- Analyze shot angle and environmental constraints of various firing positions
- Learn IFWA (In-Fight Weapon Access) concepts
- Analyze shot placement angles with regard to human anatomy
- Instructor’s take on linear penetration wounding characteristics (pistol/rifle/shotgun/frag) colored by 10yrs experience in human tissue dissection
1 day Lab
- 300 rounds
- Magazine fed pistol
- 3 magazines
- Holster: shoulder/cross draw, soft fabric, exposed trigger guard holsters are NOT ACCEPTABLE
- Protective gear: eye and ear protection, weather appropriate clothing
- Food + Water (range location does not allow off-range lunch)
- Understanding of firearms safety